This tracker is a new product based on the GSM GPRS network and GPS satellite positioning system, which set multiple functions of security, positioning, monitoring surveillance, emergency alarms and tracking in its entirety. It can track and monitor remote target by SMS or internet.
Specific: - Initialization, send SMS (begin 123456) to the unit, it replies OK, then you initialize all the settings to default factory settings. - Change password, send your old and new password (remember to add the word password before your password )separates by a space. - Authorization, there are 5 numbers to be allowed to authorize in the tracker at most. - Single tracking, make a missed call to device number, it will reply a real time tracking message include longitude and latitude. - Continuous tracking automatically, send specified format message, it will report data at every 10s when the object is moving and every 500s when it is static. - Data logging, it can log the tracking position and alerts automatically in the SD card. - Alarms, it sets with low battery alarm, power off alarm, GPS blind spot alarm, SOS alarm, GEO-fence alarm, movement alarm, overspeed alarm, ACC working alarm and vibration alarm.
- It can cut off and resume the oil and power system of your vehicle.
- You can set up arm by the SMS and the remote controller, you can disarm through the same way too.
- It can switch between GPRS and SMS mode, track and monitor mode, and TCP and UDP mode.
- With it, you can check the vehicle state, IMEI, and reset SMS, set time, GPRS, APN, IP and port, and monitor central number.
The remote control has two versions, it will be random when delivering.
Type: GPS,Tracker Model: TK103B GPS Signal: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz Network : GPRS,GSM Voltage Range: 12V - 24V GPS Sensitivity: - 159 dBm GPS Start Time: Cold status:45s, Warm status:35s, Hot status:1s GPS Positioning Precision : 5M Radar: No Pre-loaded Maps: No Waterproof: No
Package weight: 0.610 kg Product size (L x W x H): 7.90 x 5.10 x 2.20 cm / 3.11 x 2.01 x 0.87 inches Package size (L x W x H): 8.90 x 6.10 x 3.20 cm / 3.5 x 2.4 x 1.26 inches
Package Contents: 1 x TK103B GPS SMS GPRS Vehicle Tracker, 1 x GPS Antenna, 1 x Microphone, 1 x GSM Antenna, 1 x Wire, 1 x Relay, 1 x Keyless Entry, 1 x Card Slot, 1 x Bilingual User Manual In English and Chinese
This GPS Tracker Coban TK103B is a car gps tracker which is working based on the 2G GSM/GPRS network and GPS satellite positioning system. It set multiple functions of security, positioning, monitoring surveillance, emergency alarms and tracking in its entirety. It can track and monitor remote target by SMS, Mobile APP and Web tracking platform.
Besides, this vehicle tracker TK103B is a full featured GPS tracker which is designed for a wide variety of vehicle tracking applications. It has multiple I/O interfaces that can be used for monitoring or controlling external devices. It is supported by a wide variety of accessories, such as fuel sensor, shock sensor, siren, remote controller etc. Its built-in GPS receiver has superior sensitivity and fast time to first fix. Its quad band GPRS/GSM subsystem supports 850/900/1800/1900 MHz allowing the TK103B's location to be monitored in real time or periodically tracked by a backend server and mobile devices. System integration is straightforward as complete documentation is provided for GPRS communication protocol. The GPRS communication protocol supports a wide variety of reports including emergency, geo-fence boundary crossings, low battery and scheduled GPS position.
What's more, the tracking software for this device is free for using LIFETIME, you needn't pay any monthly or yearly fee for the tracking service!
Main Functions:tracking device
1. “track” and “monitor” modes switch: The default mode is “track” (Track mode), if you want to monitor the voice around the device please send "monitor+password" to tracker to switch it to monitor mode, then you make call to the SIM number in the tracker you will can monitor the voice around it; you can send "tracker+password" to swtich the device back to track mode.
2. Single Locating :
* If there has any authorized numbers been set up, tracker will reply to all calls with location report. If the authorized numbers been set up, then only authorized numbers will be able to receive location report from the tracker;
* Dialing the tracker device from the authorized numbers, it will hang up the call and respond a message with google map link and real-time latitude and longitude ;
* When lost fix to satellites (no GPS signals), it will track by LBS / CELL-ID. Then the replied SMS will include two positions:
- GPS coordinates of the last known position.
- LAC code. Open www.gpstrackerxy.com find “manual track”, and put the received code in LAC and Cell-ID fields to location by LBS technology.
3. Auto track continuously:
Track with limited times upon time interval, for example send SMS command “fix030s005n +password” to the tracker device, it will report the position information with 30s interval 5 times.
Track with unlimited times upon time interval, for example send SMS “fix030s030m***n+password” to the tracker. Tracker will report a real-time location every 30 seconds when ACC is ON, and report location every 30 minutes when ACC is OFF. Note: The interval must not less than 10s.
Smart track upon time and distance interval, this function means that the device can be tracked by preset distance and time interval two factors.
4. Turning points update automatically: the tracker will update the position information automatically to web server once the vehicle changing driving direction over pre-set angle value to form a smooth trajectory consistent with the actual road, this function works only in GPRS mode.
5. GPS drift suppression: this function is deactivated as default, send "suppress+password" to tracker, it will reply “suppress drift ok". The GPS data stop updating if vehicle is not driving (ACC is OFF) and latitude and longitude always keep the same, and GPS data updates automatically when vehicle is moving (ACC is ON).
6. Exact street address:
You must set up the APN of your local GSM network for the SIM card in tracker first before using this function;
After configured the APN, send "address+password" to device, it will reply SMS including exact street address. For example: No.8, Guankou 2nd Rd, Nantou, Nanshan district, Shenzhen, Guangdong, china.
7. Location based service (LBS) / Cell-ID Locating: If the tracker cannot establish a solid GPS Fix, it will calculate its location using Cell-ID GSM locating. Location reports will include the GPS coordinates of the last known positions as well as a LAC code, Entering the LAC code to the “Manual Track” menu of web tracking platform www.gpstrackerxy.com will enable you to see the tracker’s current location. You can also send command “address+password” to the tracker to request exact address, track will automatically switch to tracking by LBS in GPRS mode. Accuracy of LBS depends on the distance to the nearest GSM Network Cell Tower or Base Station. Note: This feature can be used normally in most areas according to the signal of GSM network. It may not be available in some areas.
8. Data Load:
Current date Load: send SMS: “load+ password” to tracker device, it will reply: “load ok” if the device is working well under GPRS mode; if not, it will reply “load fail! Please check gprs” that means device does not work under GPRS mode.
Specified date Load: send SMS: “load+ password+ space+ year month date” to tracker device, it will reply: “load ok” and load the tracking data to the web platform upon the valid time you choose. For Example: send SMS: “load123456 20110425” to the tracker device, means to load the tracking data of 25th April 2011 to web platform.
9. Forward the third parties’ message: for example, set the phone number of the service provider of the SIM card in the tracker, when charge remind message coming in, tracker will forward it to authorized phone number. Only 1 third parties phone number can be set up at most.
10. SIM card Balance Inquiry: How it works: take China Mobile as example, After accept balance command, tracker will remember the “mobile phone number”, carrier’s phone number and the code, then send the code to carrier’s phone number, and forward the message from carrier to mobile phone number.
11. ACC working alarm: tracker will send "ACC on+latitude & longitude" to authorized numbers when detect ignition on, that means the vehicle has been started; and tracker will send “ACC off+latitude & longitude" to authorized numbers when ignition off and ACC is off, that means vehicles has been stopped.